The European Commission is currently developing guidelines on the Energy Efficiency First Principle, which is intended to help policy makers and investors apply the principle in their decision-making process. In order to get more views on the approach to be followed, the Commission organised an expert meeting to exchange views on the first draft of the guidance document. The meeting gathered national experts and experts from the stakeholder organisations interested in energy efficiency topics. EnR was represented at the meeting by several agencies and contributed to the discussion by sharing the Smart Sector Integration report after the event.
- The EE1st principle in the decision making process
- The EE1st principle assessment and monitoring of options
- Implementation of the EE1st principle in specific policy areas
- Energy Efficiency First: from principles to practice
- Assistance with the analysis to support the implementation of the EE First Principle in decision-making