Central and Eastern European Energy Efficiency Forum
The European Climate Foundation, Chance for Buildings and Bulgarian Green Building Council invite you to the first Central and Eastern European Energy Efficiency Forum, which will take place from 22 to 25 June 2016 in Balchik on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Share your knowledge with the region: What went well and what went wrong?
What can others learn from your experience? What is the way forward with energy efficiency?
What is C4E Forum?
In short—not your average conference. Our aim is to create Central and Eastern Europe’s first community building event on energy efficiency in buildings. There are so many interesting efficiency projects happening in the region—it is time to share and build upon them!
- Half-week interactive programme combining practical sessions, creative workshops and evening plenaries with high-level speakersand plenty of informal networking opportunities
- Professionals and those interested in energy efficiency in buildings from government, industry, NGOs, think-tanks, financial institutions, etc.from across CEE region all in one place
- Hosted on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast – a breathtaking location at an affordable cost
Do you need to extend your knowledge and network? C4E Forum will help you do that. Look for more details at http://c4eforum.net
One thing that makes C4E Forum special is interaction among participants. We encourage all participants to consider submission of presentations about interesting developments in energy efficiency, either government, business or community initiatives, in the wide Central and Eastern Europe region.
For proposed areas to be covered and presentation applications, please look at http://c4eforum.net/your-presentation
Presentation application process?
- All presenters are requested to register for C4E prior to proposing a presentation, based on which they will be sent a Presentation application
- Presentation application needs to be submitted by 15 March 2016.
- The panel leaders will review the applications and announce accepted presentations by 15 April 2016 + provide feedback on outlines
- Accepted presenters must have paid their registration fee and submit full presentations (taking into account their respective panel leader’s comments) by 30 April 2016 (note: late registration surcharge may apply if payment is made late).
- Panel leaders will provide comments and request changes in full presentations by 31 May 2016.
- Final updated presentations need to be sent to panel leaders by 7 June 2016.
- Presenters will be informed about their allocated time slot and parallel session by 15 June 2016.
Registration is open at http://c4eforum.net/registration