EnR offers a number of benefits to both it’s members and other organisations, bodies and actors with an interest in sustainable energy at a European level:
- One point of contact (via the EnR Presidency & Secretariat) to instigate dialogue with national energy agencies across Europe.
- Easy access to the cumulative experience and know-how of EnR members constitutes a unique and valuable European resource.
- Independent, impartial expertise from leading policy, evaluation, accreditation, programme delivery, research & development and marketing communications experts in the field of sustainable energy.
- Encourages and facilitates exchange of information and expertise amongst EnR members and with other relevant European actors.
- Regular information sharing ensures EnR members operate in the most efficient and effective manner possible meaning they can add real value to their work at a national level.
- A combined stance vis-a-vis European energy & environmental policy issues.